Glyphosate Awareness Series
There are many independent peer-reviewed studies that show the damage caused by glyphosate to humans. Let's learn together and be empowered with the truth as opposed to being victims of the fraud and coverup. Watch the video.
Let's learn together...this will help you make healthier choices. Checkout the research. Learn the Reasons for Concern: Glyphosate Risks to Human Health.
Evidence suggests that glyphosate can alter the gastrointestinal micro biome, or beneficial gut bacteria, and create a harmful imbalance in humans. It can cause bacteria to become resistant to antibiotics. This is a big health issue for humans and animals.
Check out the chart that shows how this will negatively affect one's health.
Next email will outline the importance of testing your level of Glyphosate to help determine your exposure to this super toxic chemical and answer questions.
What the Glyphosate Guidebook Gives You
- nine steps to start working on reducing your toxic load
- list of safe household products & websites
- breakfast cereal list that contain no glyphosate
- access to testing and asking questions
- access to purchase homeopathic remedies that reduce glyphosate toxins
- access to private Facebook group
- specific supplement information